Monday, June 1, 2009

Thank you Colleen Fox from Wisconsin Dells, WI.

This donation is from Alivia's grandma, Colleen Fox. There is a wonderful story behind this donation. My mom decided to take a different way home than she normally does, found a sign for a garage sale and decided to check it out. While she was there she left lucky because she found a lot of premie clothing. While my mom was there she started talking and shared Alivia's story. While talking the lady shared that one of the little girls birthday was July 23, Alivia's birthday. I believe that my little girl was with her grandma that day. Alivia wanted her grandma to be there and feel her.


Thank you very much for the donation, Mom. I know how much it means to you that you could make such a generous donation. Thank you for always being there and being an amazing mom and grandma. Thank you very much for everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment