Monday, April 6, 2009

Wish Lists at Babies R Us and Target

Hello, well, since we can't have booths or leave flyers on the counters at some of the places that we wanted to, we made Wish Lists on these places as a way for you to look at things, and get a good idea of what the NICU needs. These are just suggestions, not things that you have to buy. I just wanted to give everyone options. I am going to keep trying about getting a booth, but who knows. But the Wish Lists can be retrieved by going to:

www.target.com
and search under Target Lists
put my name "Liz Quinn" and under organization put "Alivia's Angel Gift"
the NICU Donation Drive List should show up, and you are all ready to go

You can also go to the store and do the same search there as well.

OR

www.babiesrus.com
and search under my name "Liz Quinn" and then the list should show up, and you are all set to go.

You can also go to the store and so the same search there as well.

I hope this helps everyone, and it should help get more donations. I will keep you updated! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment