Friday, May 8, 2009

Thank You NBC Channel 15, Madison WI for sharing our story!

Thank you so much NBC 15 for spreading the word about our donation drive. And I truly hopes it helps makes a difference.

On May 7, 2009 Nathan and I did an interview with channel 15 news anchor, Michelle Riell, at Meriter's NICU about our donation drive we are having in honor of Alivia. It had been our first time back to the NICU since we said good-bye to our angel, but I could not think of a better way to return than to share our daughter's story, and talk about what we are doing in her memory. The news story aired on May 7, 2009 on the 5 o'clock news. We think that the story was portraited beautifully, and accomplished all the important aspects of why we are doing this donation drive, and why we need everyones help to make it successful.

Thank you Michelle Riell for sharing our story and capturing the beauty of Alivia inside and out.

Here is the link to the news video:
http://www.nbc15.com/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=3738760

Let's work together to be successful.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your story on channel 15. I just finished up a garage sale and some onsies, receiving blankets and small outfits I would love to give you. I was just planning on sending them to goodwill. Please let me know how to get them to you. I live in Oregon. My email is ltremelling@hotmai.com

    ReplyDelete