Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thank you Sun Prairie City Wide Garage Sales!!

Today, I spent the morning at the Sun Prairie City Wide Garage sale and found some great stuff to donate to the donation drive. I just wanted to let everyone know that garage sales can be a great place to get items for the donation drive for a inexpensive price. The NICU will take items that are gently used. I found several handmade blankets, newborn onesies, hats, and socks today and spent only about 6 dollars for everything. It was awesome. I also had the chance to explain why I was buying the items, and spread the word about the donation drive.


I know that next weekend, May 8-10, is the Waunakee City Wide Garage Sales. It will be a great opportunity to get some items for the donation drive for a inexpensive price. I hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment