Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thank you to Kelly Stoll and Brent Henke, Sun Praire, WI.

Thank you very much for donating in honor of Alivia. Kelly is Alivia's Godmother, and my very best friend. She has been there for me for 14 years, and I am so blessed to have her in my life. It is apartly because of her work that I decided to do the donation drive. Kelly was an OB Nurse at the time of Alivia's deliverly, but she was training for the float pool which would allow her to work in the NICU at Meriter. Once she was trained, I learned about what the needs of the NICU were and thought we could do something in honor of Alivia, and help the NICU at Meriter. Alivia did live there for 34 hours. With the help of Kelly, I was able to contact the right people, and the donation drive began. Kelly knows first hand how helpful it will be to have all of these sleepers and onesies. Thank you not only for your donation, but also your love and support over the last year. We really appreciate everything. Thank you for your donation.


No comments:

Post a Comment