Monday, July 6, 2009

Thank you very much Preemie-Yums Inc.

Thank you so much for your generous donation, Preemie Yums Inc. I came home today from work to find several packages for "Alivia's Angel Gift". It was such a wonderful thing to come home to. But the biggest surprise was coming home to a donation from a company I had written over a month ago. And when I opened the box, I found so many wonderful things all in tiny sizes for the NICU. Thank you so much for such a great donation. I know that NICU will definitely be able to use these clothes and will appreciate your donation. We are so happy that Preemie Yums Inc. wanted to donate in Alivia's name, it means so much to us to have any one donate, but to have some major companies donate is so nice. Thank you again Preemie Yums Inc for your generous donation.


No comments:

Post a Comment